At present, hand-held laser welding machines are very popular in the welding industry, and the price of laser welding machines is also uneven. The price is higher than other welding equipment. Of course, there are also cheaper ones. Is it better to be expensive? How can we buy good equipment with the same money? Let's learn about the relevant information about purchasing handheld laser welding machine equipment.
The product features of the handheld laser welding machine equipment are as follows:
1. The hand-held welding head replaces the previous fixed optical path, which is more flexible and convenient, realizes long-distance laser welding, and overcomes the limitation of the travel space of the workbench;
2. The hand-held welding head is light and flexible, easy to operate, and meets welding at various angles and positions;
3. The handheld welding head can be equipped with 5m/10m/15m imported optical fiber, which is flexible and convenient for outdoor welding;
4. Infrared positioning is used for position calibration of the welding head and position verification during welding. The welding position is more accurate and the weld seam is more beautiful;
5. The welding depth is large and the welding is firm;
6. It is not easy to deform, easy to grind and polish, which solves the welding quality problems such as welding penetration and welding lumps that occur in ammonia arc welding.
These features are also the reasons why handheld welding machines are so popular.
Some information you should know when buying handheld laser welding equipment:
The first step, you need to know what types of laser welding machines are there.
There are two types of laser welding machines, automatic and manual.
Among the automatic ones, a four-axis linkage automatic laser welding machine is made according to different process requirements,
Optical fiber automatic laser welding machine, optical fiber galvanometer laser welding machine, etc.
Among the manual ones, a mold laser welding machine was made according to different processing requirements,
Laser jewelry spot welding machine, special laser welding machine for advertising characters, etc.
In the second step, you need to clarify what type of product you want to process,
Then choose the appropriate laser welding machine according to your own processing technology requirements and product types.
When purchasing equipment, you must understand the main applicable materials of the equipment. It is very important to buy the right one than to buy the right one. Before buying, you can tell the supplier the thickness of the material you need to weld, and then ask them to recommend the machine power that suits you. And ask them if they have a video reference of the relevant welding, so that it is convenient to confirm the welding effect.
The third step is to choose an appropriate laser welding machine according to your product type, processing technology and processing requirements.
After determining which type of laser welding machine to buy, we need to choose the right machine manufacturer.
You can find them locally, or online. When looking for it, you must understand the warranty and after-sales of the handheld laser welding machine in the later period. When buying a piece of equipment, you must understand the after-sales warranty. In general, the warranty is usually one to two years, and free maintenance within the effective warranty period. Many users ignore this point when purchasing equipment. Professional after-sales personnel cannot be found for later maintenance, and there is an extra cost of consumption. This should be paid attention to before purchasing. For those that cannot provide local services, it should also be confirmed whether online after-sales service is supported.
Finally, determine which product to buy based on the supplier's strength, factory environment, price comparison, and after-sales service comparison.
As for the machine, everyone pays attention to the price. There are several factors that affect the price of laser equipment that should be considered：
1. The production volume of the product: including the quantity to be welded every day, and what kind of welding process is required.
2. Look at the effect of the other party's products and services, and whether the reputation is good.
3. When comparing prices, refer to the detailed parameters of the machine: power, configuration, performance, etc.
4. Equipment after-sales service: This is very important. There is no equipment that never fails, and the manufacturer's after-sales service response time must be taken into account.
If you want to learn more about laser welding, or want to buy the best laser welding machine for you, please leave a message on our website and email us directly!
Post time: Dec-19-2022